Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Pink Stamper - February challenge - How many can you use?

  Robyn, aka My Pink Stamper, has inspired me to do more scrapbooking for 2012.  These are a few of the first photos of me; I am slowly peeling them out of the magnetic album they have been stuck in for 45 years :)  My LO is for this month's My Pink Stamper challenge:

How many can you use?
Use as many My Pink Stamper
 stamps from any set(s) 
on ONE project.

  I chose to use three stamps from one of my favorite My Pink Stamper sets "Sweet Baby."  My Cricut cuts are all from "Straight from the Nest" (onesies, grass, and flower.)  Go to My Pink Stamper to see more inspiration from my sweet and talented DT sisters.

Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

lauren bergold said...

what a cool challenge and a totally AWESOME lo... ♥LOVE♥ indeed!!! :)

Amy said...

Great layout! I do have several of those magnetic albums that I am trying to remove pictures from- ugh- they really get stuck! :)Amy

RockinRenee said...

Very special photos and layout!

Shauna K said...

this is fabulous, June! i love this LO, and might just have to use it myself ;)

Unknown said...

Great layout! I love the stamps and cuts. Wow, great job on scrapbooking!

Angela

Linda said...

This is so sweet June. There aren't any pictures of me when I was tiny. I was number 3 no time for pictures.
Love how you used the stamps. Great idea.

Sherrie K. said...

Super layout June! You did a great job and love the stamps:) I really need to get some layout done- I am so far behind:(
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwww look how CUTE you are!! I loveeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the grid design and the colors!

Missy said...

Great layout Angela, Sweet Baby is one of my very favorites too!!

Missy said...

June I KNOW that layout was yours, I saw Angela's picture as I was scrolling through your comments and typed her name by mistake!!!! ;)

Unknown said...

What a pretty page with such sweet photos..

Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

awww it's little june :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful!!! Just love how you did each and every single thing!

Dee Burns said...

June, great LO. Baby pic are so much fun, they're about the only pics I like of me...lol. B-T-W I bought a hand-held Wand Scanner for the issue you're having with the pics stuck to the page. They're way to precious to chance tearing. You just scan the pic in the album and print it out. If you are interested you can check out either HSN or QVC. I got the Pandigital from QVC...love it. (just a friendly suggestion).
Have a great week!
Dee B

PS Playing Blog catch-up...I'm so far behind...lol.