Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice for Echo Park

  Nearly everything on this card came from Shop Pumpkin Spice online store.  Aren't these papers elegant?   They are from Echo Park's "Yours Truly" collection.  My sentiment is by My Pink Stamper "Sweet Goodness" set.  I also used "charcoal" twine from The Twinery, a doily from the Shop Pumpkin Spice January card kit, and glossy accents.

  It's been a while since I made a cupcake card and I wanted to play with my "Love You a Latte" Cricut cartridge; this strawberry cupcake is on that cartridge!   Only the button, black card stock, textured ivory card stock, and "Heart Blocks" embossing folder came from my stash.  The rest was all purchased from Shop Pumpkin Spice.

Happy Thursday!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fabolous. I love this cartridge. Great Job!
Hugs Tammy
I still have blog Candy
come check it out.
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Ros said...

Wow! this is one fabulous cupcake!! Gorgeous June

Diane Hodrick said...

That is gorgeous...I love those papers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeee the cupcake design and the strawberry on top!!!

Arlene said...

Another beauty! :) Love the mix of papers on this card as well...beautiful. :)

Amy said...

Beautiful card- and I do love Echo Park papers.....shopped at Pumpkin Spice and found the shipping/service to be great! :)Amy

Shelly said...

Gorgeous June! Echo park is my FAVORITE!!
Shelly

Unknown said...

What a yummy cupcake.. Those papers are fabulous..

Hugs, Linda

Linda said...

I love the cup cake. So yummy! Plus it is my favorite colors. Love your card!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card-LOVE the papers!!Yummy cupcaeke!TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

What a great card June! I love the papers you used for the cupcake wrapper and the doily layer!

Deena said...

fabulous cupcake...love how you did the bottom wrapper in multicolour paper cuts...it looks great!

Lezlye said...

Love this June.

artfuldelight said...

fabulous card June!

~amy~ said...

I'm in patterned heaven....this is excellent.

Anonymous said...

You do NOT want to know how many times I've been in here to ogle this card!!! Good golly lady, you rocked it up to the moon...and back!!!

lauren bergold said...

i love EP and cupcakes and THIS CARD... not necessarily in that order... especially when it is time for what niece riley used to call "BEEssert"!!! :) :) :)