Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice for My Mind's Eye collections

    I created this card with various papers from My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Two" and "Lost & Found Christmas" collections and embellishments that I purchased from Shop Pumpkin Spice.  I am addicted to that store :)

  The three hearts were cut with my Cricut; I outlined the heart at the bottom with Stickles to add a little bling since the other two hearts are cut from glitter paper.

  If you love My Mind's Eye products, be sure to check out the Shop Pumpkin Spice store to save 30% or more on your favorite paper crafting supplies; shipping is really low (and free for purchases over $50!)


Here are my card details (links embedded):


paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas "Noel" paper, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Blush "Better" Blossom paper, "Favorite" Dance paper, and "Princess" Special paper

brad banner:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two

Stickles:  Fruit Punch

Cricut cartridge:  Accent Essentials (hearts)




Happy Thursday!

18 comments:

Arlene said...

Great mix of DP June! Simply beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Love these papers.
This is a great design
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I love love love those hearts!

Amy said...

Great card- love those papers! :)Amy

Dorcas said...

Gorgeous card, June!!

RockinRenee said...

Elegantly stated!

Saundra said...

Love these papers, June! The card is beautiful! ~Hugs, Saundra

Maria Sabina R said...

hearts, love, pink, chocolate:D oh my love is in the air this month:D beautifullll

Kard Queen said...

This card is a treasure! Lucky the person who receives it.

Crazie Kat said...

Love the hearts and mix of patterns and colors. Another great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love your mix of papers. Makes for a pretty card..

Hugs, Linda

Sherrie K. said...

I love the paper you used:) Very nice design:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Oh i love this! Love all the layers!

Missy said...

Your card is so elegant June, the patterns you use always look perfect together, just stunning!

Shelly said...

Hi June, Your card is so pretty, and that paper is mmmmm YUMMY! Beautifully done!
Shelly

Doris P. said...

love your card!!! the paper is awesome lil flowers!! parkernana4@aol.com
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

artfuldelight said...

Very lovely card!! :-)

lauren bergold said...

oh YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM what a gorgeous valentine and completely making me want EVERY mme collection i don't have!!!!!! ♥♥♥