Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shopping Our Stash #39- Metal Mania challenge

  This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash #39 is Metal Mania.  Here are the details:

Use something metal on your project-
brads, eyelets, snaps, library clips, or 
other hardware.

  I was shopping my stash and realized that I had not used my lattice die nor my embosslits in a long time...
time for them to come out and play :)  My metal embellies are the tiny metal hearts on the two large butterflies by Imaginisce.

Supplies:
card stock:  kraft, black, old olive, and ruby red
metal hearts:  Glam Rocks by Imaginisce
sentiment:  My Pink Stamper "From the Heart"
butterflies and leaves:  Sizzix Embosslits "Beautiful Wings"; Sizzix Sizzlits "Little Leaves"
lattice:  Sizzix Bigz "Lattice Bigz Trellis"
embossing folder:  Sizzix "Square Lattice"

Now it's your turn to shop your stash for something metal to add to your card, LO, or project and link up at Shopping Our Stash #39.

Happy Valentine's Day!

23 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun card...lovin' that lattice die...happy hearts day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love the butterflies!

Saundra said...

Just beautiful, June! ~Hugs

Claudine said...

This is beautiful June, I love the butterflies, very cool.

papertrails leaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
papertrails leaver said...

Lets try that again! This is beautiful June! Love the butterflies! Happy heart day!

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

lauren bergold said...

i ♥LOVE♥ those tiny little hearts and YES you (& deena & alica) have reminded me that i have not embossed in AGES and i don't know why b/c it looks FABBBBBBBULOUS as you have so well proven here!!!

ps: happy valentine's day to all houcks, great and small!!! ♥♥♥

Court said...

Oh Junie-dune.. you are so talented. The embossed background is PERfect!

paige said...

Since I love butterflies, I love the idea of heart shaped brads in the centers - now why can't think of fun details like this? Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Fantastic designs I love the stash
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Very pretty!!! Love those butterflies with the hearts! :)Amy

Arlene said...

Looks like a fun card to create! Love it, it's beautiful.

Kard Queen said...

Now this is a great card with lots of interesting elements. Go girl!

Linda said...

Happy Valentines day June.
This is a wonderful card! I love the lattice. I thought that was a cricut cut. Very cool with all the butterflies.

Maria Sabina R said...

i adore your card. I miss springtime and your card is so perfect for this season.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. I just love the way this is put together.. And the sentiment is perfect!!

Hugs, Linda

Missy said...

This is soooo pretty June, I really like those butterflies!

Unknown said...

nice post. Now you can use this business directories india list to promote metal crafts import & export business.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card June! Love the embossing and the butterflies are beautiful! TFS!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just looove that lattice and those butteryflies!!

Trish and Treasure said...

Love the black lattice backdrop for these fabulous butterflies!
Hugs Trish

Anonymous said...

Those butterflies are absolutely jawdropping!!