Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You're Just My Type, Artful Delight

  I have an affinity to cards with either typewriter messages or scooters.  Both are in this month's Artful Delight card kit!  There is a Paper Smooches stamp set with two scooter stamps and two 6x6 sheets of typewriters; I fussy cut this one out twice and popped one atop the other.  I die cut the oval from the linen sticker paper in the kit; it cuts beautifully!  The ivory twill is also included in the kit as well as all four patterned papers pictured above.

  This kit sold out quickly, but if you would like to purchase it, please email Leeanne.  For more inspiration, please go to the Artful Delight blog.

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

Ros said...

Fabulous card June ... loving that colour combo and the linen ... terrific design

Unknown said...

This is a great job. I love the style of the card.
hugs Tammy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! LOVING the design and loveeeeeee the clasps on each end!

Court said...

YOU are just my type!!! :)

Amy said...

This is so cute! Love that little typewriter :)Amy

Linda said...

Hi June! Love your card. Love the cards and that is a great typewriter! Very cool how you have the oval attached.

Sherrie K. said...

I love the typewriter:) Great layout-awesome card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is a great card June, I really like the layout you used and what you did with the ribbon!!

Rose said...

love the typewriter!! and those clasps are fab :)

Arlene said...

Really cute card. Love the background papers you used..the type font and numbers. Brilliant. :)

~amy~ said...

hey hey....it seems like forever since I commented...I'm sorry :( This is super cute...I adore that typewriter!!!!

Tracy said...

oh this is so cute. love that little typewriter

Unknown said...

Such a cute card.. Love the colors..

Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

You soooooo tease me with cards like this!!! I loooove typewriter stuff, writing stuff, and this creation just makes me gellllllllllll-us!! LOL

lauren bergold said...

oh this is SO COOL!!! great use of papers and mats and of course the typewriter sticker is to die for!!!!!! ♥