Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just a Note: Artful Delight kits are so much fun!

  As usual, I am having a blast with my monthly kit from Artful Delight.  The fun background plaid, the floral print, and the solid pink are Little Yellow Bicycle "Paradise" papers included in the February Artful Delight kit.  The linen sticker paper is easy to work with too (horizontal strip).  The typewriter is fussy cut (twice) from Jillibean Soup "Sweet & Sour Soup" papers included in the February Artful Delight kit.

  I added just a few things from my personal stash:  a Martha Stewart tag (doily), 3 silver brads, and some My Mind's Eye "Life of the Party" Happy Day twine.  I used the MFT sketch from last month, #56.

  For more delightful inspiration, check out the Artful Delight blog.  Enter to win next month's Artful Delight kit by playing along with the monthly sketch challenge (link to right-hand side bar at the Artful Delight blog.)

Happy Wednesday!

19 comments:

Julie M said...

Stunning card, June. The colours are gorgeous, bright and cheerful -beautiful papers too - and I love that typewriter.

Julie x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this June!! LOVING what you did with the typewriter and the twine!

Joan V said...

So cute and I love the bright colors.

Amy said...

Very pretty- love that doily tag!!! :)Amy

Unknown said...

Very cute card just love it
Hugs tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

June your card is `Gorgeous` Ill catch up as soon as I get five..lotsa loves:) x

Judy said...

Just so pretty June, have a great day.
Judy

Sherrie K. said...

Love the design of your card...love the typwriter and touch of twine is perfect. Nice job!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Wow, I happened to find your blog via Alex's blog!! I just love this card!! I have just gotten some Bakers twine, and I love how you used yours! I also love that die cut and that typewriter!! What an awesome card!!
If you would like, hop on over to my blog, as us Design Divas are having our monthly blog hop, "Oldies But Goodies".
Cindy
www.cindysantics.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

super fun card June...love what you did with the twine!

Linda said...

Oh this is beautiful paper. I love the colors. That twine looks really nice and thick. Very pretty card.

Anonymous said...

OH jeeze, this has seriously got to be one of my FAAAAAAvorite cards of yours! Fussy cutting that was sooo worth it!

Unknown said...

Well it looks like your having fun! you card looks great!!

Hugs, Linda

Arlene said...

Love the mix of patterned papers on this card. Really beautiful card June.

Trish and Treasure said...

Love the new diecut and how you angled out the twine behind! Love the typewriter, takes me back!!!!
Hugs Trish

Shelly said...

Hi June, This is just fabulous! What a great typewriter! As always you've paired the paper perfectly!
Have a GREAT day!
Shelly

Deena said...

I love what you do with these kits...just drool over your projects...and the kits are awesome too...need to try to get my hands on one...but I am supposed to be cutting back, so I will have to try my luck at the monthly draw for now...hubby is at his breaking point with purchasing stuff...but they are super tempting...

lauren bergold said...

oh how i looooooooooooooooooooooove that awesome typewriter, and you've set it off to perfection! YUM, YUM, YUM! ♥

Anonymous said...

This one too...I've been ogling it so many times, I'm going to be arrested for peeping. You sooo rocked this lady, I'm swooooning as I type.