Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shopping Our Stash - sentiment challenge

  This is my farewell post for Shopping Our Stash, but I sincerely hope that it is not "goodbye."  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with my SOS DT sisters.  If I had a nickel for every time I have said,"I'm not buying any more...I am just gonna use what I have."  This is the genius behind Shopping Our Stash challenge blog.

  For my card I chose to use BasicGrey "Green at Heart" collection.  I purchased these papers a couple of years ago.  My Tilda was sent to me by my blog friend, Chris Dark, a few years ago.  I haven't colored a Tilda in a while, so I wanted to choose a Tilda image.  The sketch is last week's Mojo Monday sketch #229.  To complete the challenge I chose a sentiment from My Pink Stamper "Sympathy & Comfort."

  Now it's your turn...create a card, LO, or project with a sentiment and link it at Shopping Our Stash.

Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous card June! Love the image.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the way you did the sentiment on the pennant!!

Joan V said...

What a cute card. Those papers are so fun. This card makes you wish for summer. Thanks for sharing so much from your STASH. Hope you find something else to do with your time now. LOL. Have a great day. :)

lauren bergold said...

oh we will MISS YOU at SOS.. but then... i know you'll be back as a player, and maybe even as a DT whenever you can!!! ♥ way to go out with a FAB CARD though, in the meantime!!! :)

Unknown said...

Love this card thank ou for sharing
Hugs tammy

Amy said...

Really cute card and image! :)Amy

Unknown said...

What a cute card. I just love the papers you used. And that image is so sweet!!!

Hugs, Linda

Court said...

This is DARLINg! Love that sweet Tilda and the colors you chose!

Court said...

This is DARLINg! Love that sweet Tilda and the colors you chose!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness! I love your card. This is one of the cutest Tilda stamp. That would be one my hubby would ask, "why doesn't she have a mouth?" She is adorable. The whole card is so cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, what a darling card! You always come up with the sweetest designs:) I love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

paige said...

Adorable card June! I will miss you at SOS. Best wishes to you!

Carol L said...

What a super cute image, so perfectly colored and designed! I love the fonts on the sentiment too! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Love those papers too!!!