Friday, June 1, 2012

Artful Delight Sketchs - Win a kit!

*2nd post today; please scroll down*


  I created this card using the June card sketch at Artful Delight.  One random winner will win the July Artful Delight kit.  AND you have two chances to win!  Either follow this card sketch:

or this layout sketch:

  You can enter BOTH challenges for two chances to win the July kit.  Link your creation(s) on the right-hand sidebar on the Artful Delight blog.

Supplies:
papers:  Simple Stories (June Artful Delight kit); DCWV card base
sentiment:  My Pink Stamper "Never Give Up"
snap:  Making Memories snap
grad cap die:  QuicKutz

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great sketch...love how your card turned out using it...great colors. Lee-Ann :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and that cap!!!

Lezlye said...

Love this June and the polka dot pattern theme works great!

Danni said...

Really like this card! The colors/papers are so happy and the sketch makes it fun!

Rosie said...

awesome card


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good lord, woman, this card is fantastic! I am such a huuuuuuge fan of black matting with bright colors! I love that you love polka dots because putting three different sizes on this card is soooo eye catching!

~amy~ said...

super fun card!!!

Linda said...

Great card and I love those sketches.

Trish and Treasure said...

My favourite embossing folder is my spots one and I love how you used this on your card!!! Have a nice weekend
Hugs Trish