Friday, June 1, 2012

You are so special



    As soon as I saw the My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline" 6x6 pads available at Shop Pumpkin Spice, I purchased them.  I am particularly drawn to "Dilly Dally."  There are some collections of papers that really evolve into cards easily...this one works for me.  Do you recall my umbrella card?  I loved that one.  And my other butterfly card was quick and easy...and only used 1 sheet of 6x6.  I created today's card from some of the scraps from the umbrella card, plus a few other patterns in the collection.

  Both the glazed brad and the twine are also from My Mind's Eye; I am so glad that their products coordinate with older collections.  The twine is from the Lime Twist collection, and the brad is from Lost & Found Two.

  I was completely inspired by a card on the front of this book by Annie's Attic.

  Happy Friday!

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the cardboard butterfly! I too love MME's Dilly Dally so much I don't want to cu into it =)

Tracy said...

i am absolutely loving this card June. Love the use of scraps - since they're from that cute paper pad they just all are perfect together! and that butterfly with the brad... wonderful

Amy said...

Loving your use of the scraps- between you & Diana you are inspiring me to start using my truckload of scraps I have....great card :)Amy

~amy~ said...

check out all that glorious color and the patterns...love them!!! Happy Friday...and happy June, June:)

snappy scrappy said...

Just gorgeous...love this paper line and what you did with it. Neat way to use the brad as the sentiment...I'll have to keep my eyes open for brads with sentiments on them. Lee-Ann :)

Missy said...

Great card June, I love all the different strips of pattern paper!!

Court said...

What a FAB card June!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING all the different paper strips!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, not only has this supplied me with an inspirational sketch, but I sooo love your version of the inspiration card you found. I shall use this as a wondrous way to use some long thin scraps o' mine!! Hugs, my friend!!

Linda said...

This is so cool! I thought it was ribbon. Beautiful card!

SugarGem said...

I really really love this card. The butterfly is fantastic and the stripes of multi colored paper is awesome.

Saundra said...

This is so lovely, June! I love the butterly and all the beautiful patterned papers! Hugs!!

Arlene said...

This is simply beautiful! Love the mix of papers. :)