Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Pink Stamper - Yankee Doodles

  All of the My Pink Stamper designers are having a blast (I had to get a pun in) using the new "Yankee Doodles" stamp set and kit.

  Seriously cute set, wanna see?
I absolutely adore that little rocket!
I just had to use him, 
as well as the Happy Birthday sentiment
(I masked "America", 
but inked "Happy Birthday".)


  The kit works well with Cricut cuts too.  I used the "Life's a Party"cartridge for my card base and for the flaming BLAST.  The blue embossed star was fussy cut after embossing the blue Bazzill card stock with my Cuttlebug "Stars" embossing folder.

  Everything you need to craft is in the My Pink Stamper kit:  Yankee Doodles stamp set, a great selection of Bazzill card stock, hybrid ink pad, ProMarkers, white card stock, acrylic block with easy finger holds AND etched horizontal lines and a vertical line for easy lining up:
Six pretty ProMarkers and perfectly coordinated card stock; love that!

There are more cute projects and inspiration at My Pink Stamper.  I am also entering my shape card in this week's "Stars & Stripes" challenge at SOS (Shopping Our Stash.)


22 comments:

Life and Knits said...

This is adorable...so festive!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! tooooooooooooooooooo ♥CUUUUUTE♥!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

So super cute June! Love that little firecracker. :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that little firecracker! Lee-Ann :)

readysetstamp said...

What a perfect card to cut out for this stamp set!!! I have never seen this before and I am loving it!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Danni said...

Super, super cute!! How clever!

Candace said...

such a cute card!! love it!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute!! I love love love love the colors, the rocket and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the sentiment!!!!

Linda said...

Wow great card and wonderful kit.
Your really made a fun card. Love the Blast cut out.

Missy said...

What a cute card, I love the shape!!

Unknown said...

I love how you used a 4th of July kit to make a fun Birthday card. Great Job!

Gaylynn said...

Great way to incorporate this new kit with the carts. Perfect fit.

Mynn xx said...

Such a darling card!!! LOVE the fabulous use of the set--and your colors are awesome! :)

Georgiana said...

Some how I have missed your recent projects. They are ALL fabulous! I am following again, so I should not miss any more. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Unknown said...

What a cute card. Just adorable..

artfuldelight said...

Awesome birthday card!! Love the shape. :-)

Shelly said...

What a FUN card! Love that adorable firecracker! Great card!
Shelly

Denise Price said...

Your card has a dynamic, youthful feel that I really like.

Court said...

You're so clever.. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Love this:) WHat a great stamp set!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Deena said...

awesome card June!!! loving everything about it! fab job!

Stephanie Dang said...

Hi June!

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog! I have been highly delayed in visiting everyone back!!

Wow! You create such wonderful cards and they're all so fun to see!

-Stephanie
http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

God bless you!