I embossed the smooth green Bazzill with my Cuttlebug "Houndstooth" embossing folder; the pattern reminds me of computerized patterns like those square QR codes in magazines or newspapers. Perfect for an alien, right? My die cut is from the Cricut "Life's a Party" cartridge.
My supplies came from the My Pink Stamper "Yankee Doodles" kit:
- yellow dot embossed Bazzill
- textured blue Bazzill card stock
- the stars background are from the "Yankee Doodles" stamp set (part of the cute rocket)
- My Pink Stamper hybrid blue ink pad
- smooth green Bazzill card stock
- textured purple Bazzill card stock