Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sailing Away...


    Sailing away...I have completed my six month DT term with Artful Delight.  This has been a wonderful experience working with Leeanne & Debbie and their truly delightful monthly kits.  This is definitely not goodbye, though!  I really enjoy the monthly sketch challenges in addition to the kits.  The new Artful Delight DT has oodles of talent and I will be stalking the Artful Delight blog for inspiration and to play along with the LO & card sketch challenges.  My sailboat card was created entirely from the papers in the June kit; even the stick pin is from the kit!  The July kit reveal will be posted tomorrow on the Artful Delight blog.  You should probably pre-order it tomorrow because the kits sell quickly.

  My card inspiration came from my lovely blog friend, Julie M.  Her blog is called "Oh Well..."; I really enjoy reading her posts and I am personally in awe of her masculine card-making abilities!  And if I ever get to Ireland, I will plan to meet her in person.  Love her :)  Check out Julie's inspiring card here.

Supplies:
papers & stick pin:  June Artful Delight kit
Cricut cartridges:  Elegant Edges p.45 (card base); Designer's Calendar p.33 (sailboat)

Happy Sunday!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooohh...such a fun shaped card June!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute,love the bright colours and the shape! Lee-Ann :)

Monika Reeck said...

I have seen this card on the Artful Delight also ooh yes this is such a cute and fun shape card June..love your bold red color on it...thanks for see my empty blog :) (I love your Photo Icon too...you look so pretty and you have a nice smile :)= 2 compliment from me :) )

Best regards from Germany, Monika

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that sailboat and the waves!!

Danni said...

Awesome card, fun waves!! Great job!

Leslie Hanna said...

What a fun card! And thanks - now I have another blog in my reader. Hopefully I can get some masculine card mojo from Julie.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. So clever how you made those waves..

Anonymous said...

Judy, I love how cute this card is and I know why it took so long to make. Chat later my friend!

Linda said...

This is so sweet. I love the checkered clouds. Really a cute card.

Rose said...

super fun :)

Missy said...

So super cute! I love the stick pin and the layers of water!!

Sherrie K. said...

Love the shape of your card and the sail boat is awesome...fun papers:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Julie M said...

June - your card blows mine out of the water (hee hee - excuse dreadful pun!!). I absolutely love this. Thanks for the shout-out to my blog!

Julie xxx