Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice June blog hop: Sympathy


  The lovely Denine, owner of Shop Pumpkin Spice, is mourning the loss of her father-in-law who passed away last week.  To show her how much we think of her, the Shop Pumpkin Spice design team is surprising her with a blog hop of sympathy cards.  Denine is truly one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I have ever known and I am proud to now also call her my friend.

  This is the card I sent her, made with product I purchased from her store.  I hope you will hop over to the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog and leave a comment for Denine.

  Please hop along with us!  You should have arrived from lovely Lenae's blog.  If not, please start at the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog and leave some words of encouragement for Denine.

Here is the entire hop order:
June (*you are here*)

Supplies:
papers:  Echo Park For the Record "Lace Stripes" and "Table Cloth"
stickers: Echo Park element stickers
glazed brads:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two "Breeze" and Stella and Rose Hattie "Happy"
sentiment:  My Pink Stamper "Sympathy & Comfort"

Your next stop is the talented Carissa!

18 comments:

Tracy said...

June this is really a gorgeous card. even though i don't normally think of these colors for a sympathy card it is just perfect - i am going to have to keep that in mind next time i make a sympathy card - and i really like that sentiment. all around wonderful!

~amy~ said...

You gals are so sweet...what a fab idea. Love this card...I love the non-traditional look of it. perfect...

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the colours. Lee-Ann

Leslie Hanna said...

Sympathy cards are tough. This one is so bright and cheerful, I'm sure she'll love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!

Court said...

Gorgeous card my friend!!! :) Denine will definitely appreciate the beautiful card and sweet words. :)

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous, the colors are beautiful and would brighten anyone's day!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful. I'm sure Denine will love it.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

June this is terrific, I love the way the flowers pop.

SugarGem said...

This is stunning June. Wow.

Linda said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty! Love your very pretty card!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card June and so thoughtful of you. I am sure she will appreciate it. Very pretty!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. I just love the paper. So bright and happy with such pretty flowers..

Hugs~

Saundra said...

This is just beautiful, June! I love everything about it! Hugs, Saundra

the 2 Pink Ladies said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the bright, cheerful colors that you used on the card. That should really touch Denine's heart in appreciation of the Design Team's concerns.
Hazel
hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net

Missy said...

She will really appreciate this card June, which is so pretty.....I like the little stitching lines you added....

Michelle said...

This is pretty...I really love the color combos too.

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

This is sincerely one of THEE most beautiful sympathy cards I've ever seen. It's absolutely perfect.