Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Girly Graduation

  A couple of weeks ago I made two girly graduation cards and took them to the coffee shop...they were using My Mind's Eye Indie Chic and they were done in pink/orange; the grad cap I used was pink and orange too.  I thought they were so non-traditional (not formal) that they might not sell; but I took them to the coffee shop anyway. When I returned home I discovered that I had not taken a picture to blog, so I went back to the coffee shop to take a picture, and they had both sold!  The owner said people wanted more girly grad cards.

  This one is different, but I used BasicGrey paper scraps from my December Artful Delight kit to make two of these and the May Artful Delight card sketch.  I soooo love my Artful Delight kits...when I don't know what I want to make next, I like to pull them out and see which monthly kit inspires my mood that day :)

  I also used my Cricut cartridge "Wrap It Up" for the diploma, my QuicKutz grad cap dies, a Making Memories snap, and a My Pink Stamper "Invitation Only" sentiment stamp.

Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love that cap and diploma!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

~amy~ said...

this is wonderful! love the colors:)

lauren bergold said...

that *IS* totally non-traditional... in a completely AWESOME way, which is why i ♥3♥ it soooo much! :)

bonnie said...

So pretty! Love the papers ;) Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Truly, if I lived near that coffee shop, you would be making cards for me CONSTANTLY!! Just love your vision for cards!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am sure your grad card were snatched up right away. This is so cute..

Hugs~

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty! Love the papers:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Oh that is so nice that you can sell your beautiful cards so fast. They are really wonderful and I can see why!

Missy said...

So pretty, I like all those flowers!!

Windy Hills said...

This is a charming card, simple elegance!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I really really like this! Perfect!

Rose said...

i love the papers :) perfect for a girl grad!!

Trish and Treasure said...

I love your girly graduation card, very pretty June!!!
Hugs Trish