Thursday, June 28, 2012

Celebrate! Fit for a king...


  What is that saying about the cobbler's children having no shoes?  Earlier this month I worked so hard making Father's Day cards to sell for the coffee shop but I didn't make Father's Day cards for my dh, my dad, and my f-i-l...

  I wanted to make a card "fit for a king", and I needed it quick, so I started perusing my monthly ShopPumpkinSpice kits.

  This is my sixth card that has emerged from my May Shop Pumpkin Spice kit!  It is soooooo yummy.  The My Mind's Eye Indie Chic brads, 6x6 Indie Chic "Nutmeg" papers, coordinating dot embossed blue Bazzill cards stock, and the Danish blue ribbon are all in the kit.  My sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Birthday Crazy."

Happy Thursday!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love all the panels and the colors...fabulous.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! I almost forgot to make cards for my guys too!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this one!! LOVING the block design and that crown is AWESOME!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks great.. A perfect masculine card.. I always dread making them.

Hugs~

snappy scrappy said...

Love this...especially the stamp on the ribbon. Lee-Ann :)

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous card June!! Love the colors. :-)

Windy Hills said...

This is a beautiful presentation, and the colors/patterns spectacular. Great job!

Rose said...

love the rich colors and that crown :)

this year i almost forgot to make hubbys birthday card! lol

Denine said...

This is gorgeous June!
You have me inspired to go make a card... eeekkkk!

Shelly said...

Oh June this is fantastic! Love the paper, especially the chevron!
Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

Court said...

Stamping on crinkled ribbon!?! I love it.

Linda said...

Great card! it is fit for a King. I love this lay out and paper. Perfect guy card!

Anonymous said...

This is a genius card, my friend, seriously. Just loooove that crown!! And the paper colors are honestly stunning!!

I also wanted to thank you for the wonderful words you left on my blog regarding my dad. I appreciate you more than you ever might know!

Arlene said...

Great card June...love the paneled look, it's very different.