Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thank You, Artful Delight!

   Thank you, Artful Delight!  I am soooooo sad that this is my last month designing for Artful Delight.  I *LOVE* the monthly kits; each one is packed full of goodies and easy to do a little (or a lot) of mass-production if desired.  I needed two thank you notes, and the kit included exactly two of these wooden flower-shaped buttons, which is what inspired me.
  I also really liked this double-sided floral paper in the kit.  I used both sides (solid aqua on the back).  All papers pictured are from the kit.

  Whenever I need a quick card, I grab one of my Artful Delight kits.  I still keep each kit in tact (I have kit scraps all the way back to July 2011) because all of the elements in each kit coordinate beautifully.  No thinking required!  I have made quite a few cards from the scraps of previous kits that I have already made 4 or 5 cards from.  So far this month I have made 4 cards (two sets of two.)  Sooooo much more to play with still...

You can win next month's kit by participating in one (or both) sketch challenges on the right-hand sidebar on the Artful Delight blog.  One random winner will be chosen, so go create and link your project at Artful Delight.

Supplies:
papers & button: from June 2012 Artful Delight kit
sentiment:  My Pink Stamper "Around the Corner"
flower dies:  Tim Holtz Alterations
twine:  My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky "Together"

Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

Arlene said...

Great set of cards June! Time sure flies when you're having fun! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Very pretty...love that flower! Lee-Ann :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful June!! I loveeeeeeee those flowers!!

Life and Knits said...

I love this set of cards. Just lovely.

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty! As soon as I use up all the paper in here, I'll buy only kits!
(HAHAHAHAHAHA, I crack myself up.)

Sherrie K. said...

June, these are fabulous!! The paper is beautiful and I LOVE the design. Great card for mass producing:) TFS! Hope you had a great wknd:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Beautiful set of cards! So pretty =)

~amy~ said...

pretty cards June!

Missy said...

Oh, so pretty...the flower & sentiment go so well together!!