Thursday, June 14, 2012

Playing with This & That


    I feel like I have neglected my Echo Park This & That collection.  As soon as I saw it at Shop Pumpkin Spice I had to buy it, but I have not played with it much.  I perused all of the papers and I really liked these two patterns together.  I started to make the "Grad" card, but I cut the polka dot paper larger than the floral...OOPS!...so I made the anniversary card with those two pieces.  Then I cut another piece of the floral for the "Grad" card and used a scrap of the polka dot for the smaller layer.

  The two brads on the anniversary card, the GRAD alpha stickers, and pennant flag element stickers are part of the This & That collection too.  For the banner I used charcoal baker's twine from The Twinery.  The stamped sentiment for the anniversary card is My Pink Stamper "From the Heart."

Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

Saundra said...

These are so beautiful, June! These papers are gorgeous! ~Hugs!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lemons to lemonade :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! LOVING the colors and the little banner on the 2nd one!!!

~amy~ said...

so pretty June...love the floral...gorgeous.

snappy scrappy said...

These are both great...the banner on the second is so sweet. Love the sentiment on the first! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

cute cards

Rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Beautiful cards! I love this set but am hoarding it =)

bonnie said...

Oh June sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous! ;) Hugs x

Linda said...

Oh great cards! You did a great job with your OOPS turning it into another card. So clever!

Arlene said...

June these are beautiful, I love that paper! Brilliant.

Unknown said...

Both cards look wonderful. I just love the pretty colors of paper you used.. Such a happy feel to them.

Hugs~

Dixie Cochran said...

June, that paper is gorgeous. Makes terrific cards!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooooooh! how ♥LUSCIOUS♥ are these??!?! i love how different they are in feeling, too, just by changing the paper proportions and embellies, you clever girl! i thinnnnnnnnnnnnk you may have just enabled me into a bit o' new EP over there... :) :) :)