Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Basic Grey Bittersweet Card Kit & SU! rub-ons/primas


This card came from the Basic Grey Bittersweet Card Kit that I purchased from 7 Kids College Fund in January. I did not want it to be a Valentine, so I added some white SU! rub-ons (the sentiments.) Another part of a rub-on came off too, so I had to hide the offending rub-on with SU! primas from the Pretties Kit and an American Crafts brad.
Today actually is my parents' wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for them.
Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Gorgeous, as always! I have told myself I cannot open My BG card kits until I make a dent in The Heap. ;-)

Girlsinthecraft said...

That is so sweet June! I just love it. And I love to know others make mistakes too (and have to figure out ways to hide them!)..........d

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, June! Happy Anniversary to your parents!

Windy Hills said...

I know your parents appreciate this lovely card and your thoughtfulness! Simply elegant--just like you!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! that's GORGEOUS! holy moly you are getting A LOT of mileage out of those kits! i bet your parents LOOOOOOOVED this card!