Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Julee Tilman Sketch


This is Julee's sketch for this week...#80! If you have followed my blog for a while, you may know I am a huge fan of Julee's sketches.
Julee used to have a pdf file on her blog (Poetic Artistry) of the sketches, but now you can go to Mojo Monday- The Blog.
See the butterfly on my card? I found a package of these at Michael's yesterday in the $1 bins. They are by Studio 18. I thought it would coordinate well with my My Mind's Eye papers. I also used white Bazzill scraps. The rub-on, mini brads, and base card are all DCWV. The ribbon is by American Crafts. The square and scallop square are Nestibilities.
I love pinks, oranges, and lime together...such happy colors :)
Make it a great day!

7 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, June! That butterfly - what a find!

Leslie Hanna said...

Pretty! Hey, I think I have a package of flutter-bys from Mike's, too, but they are blue and green, of course. And they are in The Other Room right now, in my "what was I thinking" bin. :-)

Windy Hills said...

You really know how to use and combine every scrap piece. The card provides a perfect backdrop for the butterfly. Another fantastic job!

Kristie said...

Love, love, love this ♥♥♥
That butterfly is a perfect find....I ♥ butterflies....{sigh}.
This card is just amazing :)

Girlsinthecraft said...

I just love that butterfly! You did a beautiful job June!....d

Jana said...

Such a pretty card. So very cheery. You found a great deal in those butterflies.

Ila said...

This card is so Gorgeous!!..I love the Butterfly, colors and fabulous papers!!..Hugs, Ila