Friday, March 27, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge: Spring


When I think of Spring, I see dyed Easter eggs in pretty pastels, like this argyle bling paper by DCWV. I thought The argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder would be perfect with it. But the image? Spring also reminds me of the rebirth of the flowers and trees, allergies, and bugs :) I used the SU set "Cute as a Bug". I popped up the heart on dimensionals and added some stickles to coordinate with the bling in the DCWV paper. I didn't know how to add the sentiment. Then I noticed my new EK Success border punch with the pinking edge (like the argyle diamonds) and the hearts. Perfect!

8 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

You know I just love it! How did you get the card to look surrounded in purple?.........d

poupetteval said...

sclipi

Leslie Hanna said...

VERY nice! Love the argyle CB folder with the diamond papers.

lauren bergold said...

"CUTE AS A BUG" really sums this up...OOF...cute as a CUTTLEBUG, as well! hahahaha! (sorry-i only just got it!!!) :) LOVE this card...so polished...so elegant...& sooooooo cuuuuuuuuute as well!

Lynn P. said...

This is perfect! Love everything about it - even that little bitty spider

Marianne said...

That paper with the embossing folder is really great! What a cute card!

Kruemel said...

Love the idea to make a spring card with this cute spider! And using the aryle embossing folder with the argyle paper is a very clever idea.
Thanks for playing with us this week at the Cuttlebugspot!
Cuttlehugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

DonnaMundinger said...

adorable! great choice of paper and folder. thanks for joining us at TCS.