Monday, March 9, 2009

Basic Grey Card Kit---Baby

I saw this kit at Linne Cards website. I just had to have it! The little bird "as tweet as can be" is really cute IRL.


I also love the one with the airplane!
Have I mentioned how much I love Basic Grey? And these kits are super easy. The cards are already scored. All the dp are punch outs, and all the chipboard embellies are already stickers. Each kit makes 8 cards (including envies), and their are no scraps leftover (you know I don't need more scraps!) You do get extra rub-ons.


Hey, I'm just here to enable :)




4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I do NOT need more stuff ... I do NOT need more stuff ... Goodness, I hope Angela does NOT have any of these kits .... see you tomorrow!

Girlsinthecraft said...

Cute, cute, cute......you are way too busy June!!...........d

Kristie said...

WOW...these are just adorable!!! Don't you just love that BG paper with the flamingos and giraffes? There's a 6x6 piece of that in the blog candy that Lauren won...I'm sure her and Frankie will be able to make something fabulous with it :)
I'm totally in love with that chipboard butterfly...I have a bit of a butterfly fixation at the moment and I'm working on a big (12x16") canvas with about a billion butterflies on it...well, it feels like that many when you're cutting them out...LOL. Thanks for sharing/enabling...am off to see if my favourite on-line shops sell these kits :)

lauren bergold said...

must.
resist.
the kits.

*****

MUST!
RESIST!
THE KITS!!!!!!!!!

*****

(sorry about the lack of a proper comment; i'm a bit busy resistin' the...hang on...what was i saying??! oh ok, i remember:

must.
go.
buy.
the.
kits!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)