Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrappy Thinking of You & Leapin' Leprechauns

I pulled out blue cs scraps, white acrylic paint, my Creative Imaginations foam stamps, and my QuicKutz for the sentiment. Add some scraps of ribbon...voila!

I had exactly 3 more aqua color cards in my DCWV card box, so ya know I had to go ahead and use them up. It is difficult to see in the sunshine, but the background dp in the top two card is a diamond pattern. I added dots with my white gel pen to girly them up:)
I made these this morning while chattin' it up with my Design Diva gals...not after some excitment on the way to Shery's house:
I was pulled in Sheryl's neighborhood (Tavistock Farms for my local blog friends) going 43 in a 25. I almost never speed, but I sure was today. The officer was very nice and friendly. He got another call and let me go wishing me a "happy Friday" as he pulled away on his motorcycle. I was just a few blocks from Sheryl's house on Santmyer Dr., and in my agitated/elated state, parking in front of her house, I hit the curb and put a nice size hole in my tire. It went flat in seconds. AAA to the rescue! The guy was there in less than 10 minutes, put my spare on for me, and I went back in to Sheryl's for some card making fun. I'll go into the 'burg tomorrow to The Tire Shop for a new tire.
Hope your day was a little less exciting!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow...you sure did have some excitement Miss June!!!
Love the cards...I just adore that Leprechaun ♥

Tracy said...

oh june. i dont think i've ever warned you about the officers being around in our neighborhood..... alot
sorry about ze ticket and ze tire.

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable cards, June! Love the leprechauns especially. Those pesky traffic stops! Glad the officer let you go. They usually let me go too, but first I have to name-drop (wink, wink) - LOL! (Not that I speed or anything .....)

lauren bergold said...

OOF!!! well, i suppose *EXCITEMENT* is not necessarily a good thing, afterall. i think i will start to appreciate DULL a bit more, lol! :)

lovely cards tho...as per usual...very festive & fun!