Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lucky Me!


Back to June Houck cards...I have made 30+ cards recently, but all have been from Basic Grey card kits. Yeppers, after making those Bittersweet cards, I went online searching for more kits. So that is what I have been busying myself with recently. Until this morning...
Lucky Me! I went to all three coffee shops yesterday to get paid for February and load up the baskets with more cards. February was very good. I sold a total of 91 cards/mini books last month. After really sad sales in December and January, February '09 was fantabulous. And March is looking pretty good so far too. My sixteen St. Patrick's Day cards are almost gone. I made this one this morning from DCWV scraps. I added a large white MM brad, a blue Bazzill prima, and a green prima from Mike's. The Leprechaun is a SU! stamp inked in CTMH soft leaf. And the border punch is the Fiskars threading water punch.

9 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Lovely, as ALWAYS! How DO you DO this? I am in awe of how easily you do Simple and Elegant. ;-)

Girlsinthecraft said...

So simply adorable! Glad to see that you are busy and profitable!!.........d

Nathalia Castellon said...

I can see why you're selling out June! I'm lovin' the sweet pastel blues and greens of this card...and that little critter is really cute! ;)

Kristie said...

That is the cutest leprechaun I've ever seen...and I have to agree with Leslie..I'm in awe of how you do Simple & Elegant ♥
Well done on the awesome sales...I'm not surprised though...who wouldn't want a lovely Miss June card???

lauren bergold said...

HA! literally a LEAPIN' LEPRECAUN!!! sooooooo cute!

SmilynStef said...

Way to go on the card sales ... love your cute little guy.

Unknown said...

Just darling! I love those colors too!

Tanis said...

HI JUNE!!!
LOVE this colour combo and that great image :)
FUN!!!

Jenyfur said...

this card totally makes me smile - love it.